On Page Optimization
Get your webpages optimized for better rankings.
Home » On Page Optimization
Why on-page optimization?
Components of Search Engine Ranking
The Search Engine Ranking process is determined by two major components.
- On page Optimization
- Off page Optimization (SEO Services)
However, new researches reveal that On Page Optimization techniques like keyword rich content, use of Meta tags, anchor texts, shortened URL are very important to get search engines listing. The presence of the right keyword in the content contributes to about 15.04% of the search ranking. The Anchor text meanwhile contributes to 20% of the ranking factor. Other than these factors like link popularity, relevance of the website host and traffic data are also involved in determining the search rank of a website.
On Page Optimization Pricing
plan - 110 Days
- Title Tag Optimization - Home page
- Meta Description Optimization - Home page
- Meta Keywords Optimization - Home page
- Duplicate Content Checking - Home page
- Alt Text Optimization - Home page
- Anchor Text Optimization - Home page
- H1, H2 & H3 Tag optimizations - Home page
- Bold Body Text Optimization - Home page
Plan - 215 Days
- Title Tag Optimization - HP+2 IP
- Meta Description Optimization - HP+2 IP
- Meta Keywords Optimization - HP+2 IP
- Duplicate Content Checking - HP+2 IP
- Alt Text Optimization - HP+2 IP
- Anchor Text Optimization - HP+2 IP
- H1, H2 & H3 Tag optimizations - HP+2 IP
- Bold Body Text Optimization - HP+2 IP
Plan - 320 Days
- Title Tag Optimization - HP+5 IP
- Meta Description Optimization - HP+5 IP
- Meta Keywords Optimization - HP+5 IP
- Duplicate Content Checking - HP+5 IP
- Alt Text Optimization - HP+5 IP
- Anchor Text Optimization - HP+5 IP
- H1, H2 & H3 Tag optimizations - HP+5 IP
- Bold Body Text Optimization - HP+5 IP
Plan - 425 Days
- Title Tag Optimization - HP+7 IP
- Meta Description Optimization - HP+7 IP
- Meta Keywords Optimization - HP+7 IP
- Duplicate Content Checking - HP+7 IP
- Alt Text Optimization - HP+7 IP
- Anchor Text Optimization - HP+7 IP
- H1, H2 & H3 Tag optimizations - HP+7 IP
- Bold Body Text Optimization - HP+7 IP
plan - 530 Days
- Title Tag Optimization - HP+10 IP
- Meta Description Optimization - HP+10 IP
- Meta Keywords Optimization - HP+10 IP
- Duplicate Content Checking - HP+10 IP
- Alt Text Optimization - HP+10 IP
- Anchor Text Optimization - HP+10 IP
- H1, H2 & H3 Tag optimizations - HP+10 IP
- Bold Body Text Optimization - HP+10 IP
|Features||Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3||Plan 4||Plan 5|
|On Page Optimization|
|Title Tag Optimization||Home page||HP+2 IP||HP+5 IP||HP+7 IP||HP+10 IP|
|Meta Description Optimization||Home page||HP+2 IP||HP+5 IP||HP+7 IP||HP+10 IP|
|Meta Keywords Optimization||Home page||HP+2 IP||HP+5 IP||HP+7 IP||HP+10 IP|
|Duplicate Content Checking||Home page||HP+2 IP||HP+5 IP||HP+7 IP||HP+10 IP|
|Alt Text Optimization||Home page||HP+2 IP||HP+5 IP||HP+7 IP||HP+10 IP|
|Anchor Text Optimization||Home page||HP+2 IP||HP+5 IP||HP+7 IP||HP+10 IP|
|H1, H2 & H3 Tag optimizations||Home page||HP+2 IP||HP+5 IP||HP+7 IP||HP+10 IP|
|Bold Body Text Optimization||Home page||HP+2 IP||HP+5 IP||HP+7 IP||HP+10 IP|
|Website Page Speed Checking & Suggestion|
|Robots.txt Creation & Optimization|
|Robot Meta Tag Check|
|WWW Redirect Suggestion|
|Internal Linking Check Up|
|Custom 404 Error Page Checking|
|Linking Check Up - Internal, External|
|Language Meta Tag Check|
|On page Implementation [HTML / Wordpress based website's only]|
|For other website [You need to pay on page implementation charges, please contact email@example.com]|
|Primary Keyword Suggestion|
|Secondary Keyword Suggestion|
|Long-Tail Keyword Suggestion|
|Targeted URL Suggestion|
|Page Speed Optimization|
|Gzip, .htaccess Code Suggestion|
|Leverage Browser Caching Suggestion|
|Image Compression & Dimension Optimization|
|Minifying CSS Suggestion|
|SEO Expert Review|
|Search Engine Friendly Content Optimization|
|Nofollow & Dofollow Internal Link Optimization|
|Keyword Density Optimization|
|Expert Suggestion for better Search Engine Ranking|
|Link Building Suggestion|
|Close Review of your website|
|Google Webmaster Tool Monitoring & Suggestion|
|Page Rank Juice Optimization Suggestion|
|SEO Friendly URL Optimization & Suggestion|
|Optimized Blog Check & Suggestions|
|Website Optimized for Mobile Users|
|Tool Set up|
|Google Analytic Tool Setup|
|Google Webmaster Tool Setup|
|Yahoo / Bing Webmaster tool setup|
|On Page Suggestion Report|
|Dead Link Checkup Report|
|Page Speed Optimization Report|
|SEO Expert Review Report|
|Keyword Research Report|
|Duration||10 Days||15 Days||20 Days||25 Days||30 Days|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
For On Page optimization of more than 10 pages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Includes only detailed suggestion report. For implementation of recommendations, please contact email@example.com.
HP* : Home Page
IP* Inner Page
The competition in the online industry has made it important for a website to reach top search rankings in order to catch the attention of their customers. In order to achieve this, you need to optimize every page of your website for keywords and search phrases.
The optimization process is mainly classified into on-page optimization and off page optimization. While the On-Page optimization deals with content and keywords on the webpage, Off-page optimization helps in creating backlinks to the website.
Although both are equally important to the SEO, On-page optimization has often been considered the key to creating a more user friendly and search engines friendly website on the internet.
Importance of on-page optimization
If you are planning to catch the attention of your online user, your webpage should have content with the right keywords. Meta description tags and ALT tags are known to improve your click through ratio and will contribute to a great extent for search engines listing of your website.
Placing the relevant keywords in visible and invisible Meta content, helps the search engine and users find necessary information faster. These simple methods can considerably expand your online presence. On page optimization has become a very integral part of the SEO process and crucial to improve a website's search rankings and on site traffic.
- In-depth Website Analysis.
- Proven On-Page Optimization Strategies.
- Designed to Meet the Requirements of Google Panda and Penguin Updates.
- Improves Relevancy for Visitors.
- Complies with Google, Yahoo and Bing website optimization guidelines.
- Clear instructions on what to fix to see immediate results.
- We will ensure that your URLs are search engine friendly and keyword rich.
- The indexability of the page will be analyzed to make the optimum changes before it is crawled.
- Factors like keyword density, repetition of words, duplicate content are thoroughly examined to provide a professional look to the webpage.
- Attributes like ALT tags, H1 headlines and Header tags will be optimized with the right keywords in order to carry more SEO weight.
- Our techniques will allow only the most relevant and credible anchor links and texts on your webpages to make them more user friendly and search engine friendly.
- Our SEO Expert will review your complete website. A detailed SEO Optimization suggestion report will be sent to you after the review.
- Free Detailed Report.
How important is On Page Optimization to an SEO?
Very important. The On Page Optimization helps in creating a positive and relevant image of the website to search engines. It also makes the crawling process considerably faster for search engines.
Will changing the content and URLs affect my rankings in any way?
No. The only difference caused to your search rankings would be present in their increase. We ensure that only positive and preferable changes are applied during the on page optimization process.
Will there be a report provided at the end of the optimization process?
Yes. You will be provided with a detailed report underlining the steps taken and the results for upgrades on your website.
Is it possible to attract more traffic through on page optimization?
We help you improve your website credibility by making your site search engine friendly. It will drive targeted traffic to your website.
Will you conduct keyword research and check for keyword density?
Yes. Creating keyword rich content is one of the main aspects of the on page optimization. We will use techniques to check the density of keywords as well as its placement in your content.
Can I carry on with the SEO without undertaking On page optimization?
It is not recommended that any website continue with their SEO process without On page optimization. Even if they do, it will highly undermine the efficiency of the SEO.
- There are a number of advantages of the on page optimization process, the key being the increase various search engines higher rankings. The presence of unique and original content is important for higher search list rankings..
- Using keyword rich, unique Meta tags helps the website attract the attention of search engines and get crawled more frequently. The use of header tags is also very useful in search engine optimization.
- The use of these tags allows the search engine to classify them and provides the user easy access to these pages.
- The proper implementation of these on page optimization strategies can imbue your website with necessary attributes to scale the rankings on the search list.